About This Event
Looking for an all-inclusive childcare solution with distance learning, food, after care and transportation*? Then, the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) is the place for you and your child in grades K-3. The Museum is offering MODS PODS, a FREE, all-inclusive childcare program that provides:
• Distance learning instruction from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. daily connecting your child to their Broward County Public School
• Monday-Friday program including days off from school and during spring break.
• Supervision by a MODS educator who will help keep children focused and address challenges with virtual learning.
• Breakfast, healthy snacks and lunch provided by BCPS.
• Transportation to and from the Museum (geographic limitations apply.)*
• After-care enrichment and activities from 2-6 p.m. including:
• Homework assistance
• Art and science making activities
• IMAX movies
• Museum exhibit exploration, live animal encounters and more!
MODS PODS provides your child a safe, clean learning environment with a ratio of 9 children per 1 educator plus 1 aide. The program
follows CDC guidelines including:
• Socially distanced tables
• Touchless entry with daily temperature check and sign-in process
• Mask mandates
• Sanitization procedures
MODS PODS is completely FREE to families who qualify for SNAP (must submit copy of SNAP Card or 2019 W-2 as proof). *Private bus transportation has been arranged by MODS to provide pick-up and drop-off for your child at pre-arranged locations. Call today to see if one of these sites is in your neighborhood!
If you do not qualify through SNAP,
Members: $215 per child per week
Non-Members: $225 per child per week
After Learning Enrichment (2:00-6:00 p.m.): $100 per week per child
Multi-Child Discounts: $15 savings per child per week
To register your child, please call 954.713.0930.