About This Event
ChildNet will host a Career Fair to find talented Case Managers in Palm Beach County on August 4, 2021 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• ChildNet is currently seeking talented professionals that are committed to making a difference in the lives of Palm Beach's most vulnerable children.
• The Career Fair will include onsite application filing and interviews with our hiring managers. No appointments are required.
• It is suggested that attendees bring a copy of their resumes, dress in business attire and face masks are required.
• Available career opportunities include:
o Certified Case Managers (Sign on Bonus of $5,000)
o Non-Certified Case Managers (Sign on Bonus of $3,000)
• Benefits include a comprehensive compensation package for employees, sign-on bonus, competitive pay, and a wide range of group healthcare and life insurance benefits.
• The Case Management role ensures that children involved in the child welfare system are safe in their placements. This will be assessed through completion of home visits to observe the child, the child's caregiver, and the child's environment. This will also include completion of formal assessments of the caregiver's protective capacities and the child's needs. Other responsibilities apply.
• ChildNet is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, disability, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, veterans' status or military service obligation, medical condition, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression and any other status protected by applicable law.
• ChildNet uses a family-centered, strength-based, needs-driven approach to promote appropriate services for the children and their caregivers.
• ChildNet's mission is to protect abused, abandoned and neglected children in the communities we serve. The non-profit organization's vision is to lead every child